Apple MacBook Air MC234LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop

Apple MacBook Air MC234LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop

To day I find introduce you this Apple MacBook Air MC234LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop Yes, I think that interesting .

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

Ultimate Ultra-Lite5
After owning and enjoying the first generation Macbook Air (1.6 MHz, 80GB drive), this unit is an unbelievable upgrade. For the same price as the original, this unit is incredibly faster. Programs start up about 3 times faster and the SSD drive is silent and extremely quick. Startups and shutdowns are noticeably quicker too. My initial experience has indicated that the battery life should be better as well. I was also impressed with the browser speed pickup as pages seem to render all at once without the typical lag the original unit had.

Possibly the best "Apple" investment I've made4
I don't think I'll go back to regular "full-size" laptops again. I didn't think that the weight difference between my 15.4" 2008 MacBook-Pro and the "AIR" would be so substantial, but it is. My back is thanking me. Even with the power supply and my average bring-to-work payload, I often forget that I'm wearing a bag.

As far as general computing goes, it has been -- by far -- the most pleasing computing experience I've had in over 17yrs working with computers... no doubt because of the SSD.

--Average applications load in one or two "bounces", tops.
--Web pages load faster
--No stuttering when displaying the contents of a a folder, scrolling through image galleries, etc.
--Startup/Shutdown times.

Other PROS:

--Screen is perfect. I was worried that the glossy screen may be a little bothersome, though I've yet to come across a situation where it was a problem and I've taken it everywhere with me.

--Its build seems "solid". Maybe it's a trait of the new unibodies, but, when the lid is closed; it feels like a solid piece of metal that would be very difficult to damage. Maybe im naive, but I no longer feel the need to wrap my laptop in 4 layers of protection to keep it from damage in my bag.

CONS:

--Today's laptops support up to 8GB, typically in 2x 4GB configurations. It would be nice to see support for a 4GB module in the future.

--Typical complaints: no firewire or eSATA, only 1x USB.

--Runs a little hot, and I'm not fond of the location of the exhaust vents.


OTHER:

Don't call it a netbook or a laptop. It's the best of both worlds. It deserves its own category.

Worth the wait5
After humming and ha-ing about this purchase, to replace my 17" macbook pro, I finally bit the bullet and am delighted with the results. The start up time is stunning, the graphics, keyboard etc are wonderful. The only drawback I have found is the USB slot. If you have a usb device which has large "shoulders" you will need an adapter. I don't miss the dvd drive, I can simply hook it up to my macbook pro and install from there. It's light and sexy, you know you want one ;)

About Apple MacBook Air MC234LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #117 in Personal Computers
  • Brand: Apple
  • Model: MC234LL/A
  • Dimensions: 8.00 pounds
  • CPU: Intel Core Duo 2.13 GHz
  • Memory: 2000MB DDR2 SDRAM
  • Hard Disk: 128GB
  • Processors: 2
  • Display size: 13.3

Features

  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
  • 2.13 GHz Core 2 Duo Processor
  • 128 GB Solid State Drive, 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM
  • NVIDIA GeForce 9400M Integrated Graphics, 13.3 inch LED Display
  • Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard Operating System

Apple MacBook Air MC234LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop Description

MacBook Air continues to redefine what’s possible. Just 0.16 inch at its thinnest point, 0.76 inch at its thickest point, and a mere 3.0 pounds, it’s still ultrathin and ultraportable. And now, pushing the performance limits of ultraportable notebooks, it features a faster 2.13GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, a 1066MHz frontside bus, 2GB of DDR3 memory, and 6MB of L2 cache, so you can be as productive on the road as in the office. Offering ample storage, MacBook Air comes with either a 128GB solid-state drive that uses less power and provides enhanced durability. Its advanced NVIDIA processor brings you amazing, high-speed graphics, delivering a graphics performance boost up to 6x that of the original model. Unlike other ultraportables, MacBook Air doesn’t compromise on features users care most about: the display and the keyboard. It includes a bright, 13.3-inch LED-backlit widescreen display, a full-size backlit keyboard, a spacious Multi-Touch trackpad, and a built-in iSight camera. Engineered for the wireless world, MacBook Air also comes with 802.11n Wi-Fi,4 Bluetooth 2.1, and Remote Disc to deliver unparalleled wireless versatility.


Have a Nice Days!
Cheers
Tag : , ,